The sEcuRe manAgemenT of iOt devices Lifecycle THrough idENtities, trust and distributed ledgerS (ERATOSTHENES) project had kickoff meeting on 6th and 7th October 2021. It is funded under EU H2020 program. Eratosthenes of Cyrene (c. 276—194 bc) was a Greek scholar, geographer, and astronomer. The project takes inspiration from him related to the critical challenges in IoT lifecycle management.
The project will be carried out by a consortium which includes industrial and academia players.
- INLECOM Innovation Astiki Mi Kerdoskopiki Etaireia
- Universidad de Murcia
- ATOS IT Solutions and Services Iberia SL
- SINTEF AS
- AIRBUS CyberSecurity SAS
- ENGINEERING – Ingegneria Informatica SPA
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Technische Universität Graz
- University of Piraeus Research Center
- IDIADA Automotive Technology SA
- Digital Worx GmbH
- TELLU IoT AS
- Eulambia Advanced Technologies Monoprosopi Etairia Periorismenis
- DBC Europe
The project will devise, implement and evaluate a novel distributed, automated, auditable, yet privacy-respectful, Trust and Identity Management Framework intended to dynamically and holistically manage the lifecycle of IoT devices, strengthening trust, identities, privacy and resilience in the entire IoT ecosystem, supporting the enforcement of the NIS directive, GDPR and Cybersecurity Act.
Follow the project on Twitter and LinkedIn.